There are many ways that you can help St. Paul’s Center
serve homeless women and their children.

Please consider a tax-deductible contribution through



St. Paul’s accepts donations of new or gently-used household items to set up a kitchen, bath or bedroom – if you would willingly accept the item you want to donate, then I’m sure our families would too. We welcome the donation of items to set up a kitchen, bathroom, Unfortunately we are unable to accept clothing donations or furniture donation as we do not have storage.

For more info, please visit our DONATE ITEMS and WISH LIST pages.



Please consider supporting St. Paul’s Center when you shop at Amazon. By choosing St. Paul’s Center as your AmazonSmile charitable organization, a portion of your purchase will be donated to us. You can do this by clicking the image above or by using this link:

GoodSearch Logo

We benefit from every web search you do!

Although just a penny or two at a time, it does add up.  Simply visit  Create a profile.  Designate “St. Paul’s Center” as your charity.  To make it easy, install the small search widget onto your browser’s toolbar.  The search is powered by Yahoo! so you will get decent results every time.

State Employees Federated Appeal (SEFA)

The State Employees Federated Appeal (SEFA) allows state employees to
give to a local, national or international charity of their choice
through payroll deduction.

To designate all or a portion of your donation to St. Paul’s Center, please indicate the ID code: SEFA: 50 00305 on your SEFA pledge form.


Capital Region Combined Federal Campaign

If you are a federal employee, you can make a contribution by a simple payroll deduction through the Combined Federal Campaign.

To designate all or a portion of your donation to St. Paul’s Center, please indicate the ID# 97799.



St. Paul’s Center is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization. It is non-sectarian and offers services to women and their children regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Upon request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from St. Paul’s Center (PO Box 589, Rensselaer, NY 12144) or from the Office of the Attorney General, by writing the Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.



Join our Email List

P.O. Box 589
Rensselaer, NY 12144
P 518-434-2910
F 518-689-2083